Tuesday 1 August 2023
Are you looking for a role with impact? As a Marketing Manager at Algae Capital, you'll help shape the future by developing and implementing marketing and social media strategies. Are you the strategic reinforcement our marketing and sales team is looking for?
About Algae Capital
Algae Capital specializes in the large-scale and sustainable cultivation of microalgae to produce plant-based omega-3 rich oil and proteins. For over a decade, we have conducted extensive research into microalgae cultivation at our testing facility in Iceland. After this test phase, Algae Capital is now ready for the next step: the realization of a 2-hectare production facility in Iceland. Once this production facility is operational, Algae Capital will further roll out this 'concept' in Iceland and other countries.
Our organizational structure exists of multiple entities: from researching microalgae to managing everything about the production facility, and from growing microalgae to sales and marketing of our microalgae products. Algae Capital serves as connector, coordinating the overall activities of these entities.
As a Marketing Manager, you are responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, and adjusting the organization's marketing and social media strategy. Your goal is to ensure that our external communication is well-coordinated and always strikes the right tone, both in text and image.
You are responsible for daily updates and execution of the marketing plan, quickly switching between a copywriter, videographer, and other involved parties. You develop original ideas for our website and other social media channels and support our PR and event-driven activities. In addition to online work, you also create designs for our printed promotional material.
You have a strong desire to achieve something extraordinary and make an impact. Hard work doesn't intimidate you, and you're committed to getting the job done. Passion and commitment drive everything you do. We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum completed Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, or similar
- Fluent in both Dutch and English in speech and writing
- The analytical skills to perfectly align content creation with our digital strategy
- Sufficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, and experience with social media platforms
- A structured and accurate way of working
- Self-management skills and discipline
- Strong listening and communication skills
- An agile and flexible mindset
What do we offer?
- An attractive salary and secondary benefits
- A laptop
- A responsible role within an international company
- A pleasant, inspiring, and informal work atmosphere
- An ambitious and inspiring team
- Room for personal and professional growth
- Innovation and creativity in a dynamic startup environment
- Working on groundbreaking projects with worldwide impact
Does the above appeal to you? Are you a go-getter and want to be part of a fast-growing organization with a driven and young team? Apply now and contribute to a healthier and greener future!
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com